 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 141
Re: Bubbles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test.foo
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 03:58:33 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 12:31:33AM +0000, Derek Raycraft wrote:
Bubbles

I've never seen bubbles so orderly.  I think it's a trap.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com

hey Alien....

work with me on this.....

I think its a CODE.

see where it says:
           Bubbles
                                                       Bubbles

I ran this through the "reverse" hymlick engine, and it translates to
this:

-----------------snip-------------

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nullam at odio
a nunc tincidunt lacinia. In pede. Quisque lectus.Morbi ultrices, ante
nonummy consequat commodo, metus dui tincidunt tellus, vitae suscipit
ligula wisi et enim. Phasellus rutrum iaculis mauris. Donec vitae est.
Fusce hendrerit, purus vitae tristique viverra, massa lorem fringilla
ligula, in interdum urna tortor id nibh. Morbi ante. Suspendisse diam.
Quisque leo neque, ullamcorper nec, dictum eu, vestibulum in, risus.
Curabitur rutrum imperdiet leo. Maecenas ut leo. Aenean in metus. Sed id
tellus sed purus tempor hendrerit.

It could be a cry for help,

I'm going to project thins onto a  screen and fold it too see if I can
get anything else from this text.

have a run at it and let me know.

Chris
King