 Off-Topic / Testing / Foo / 130
  Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk

(...) Man, you should have seen me with those $5 though - I was young, rich and full of sugar! (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

  Re: ~FOO~ roll call!!! just shut up and delurk

Quoting Dan Boger <dan@peeron.com>: (...) No, that was when you found $20. When you got the $5 you bought those funny smelling sponge dinosaurs and lured me into the driveway. Remind me to take away your ATM card. (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)