 Off-Topic / Testing / 889
Re: test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Erin Windross writes:
If you are reading this, then you must be a completely bored-out-of-my-skull-
nothing-to-do-except-lounge-around-in-my-underwear-eating-cheezies-and-
drinking-beer-reading-stupid-test-messages-which-don't-serve-a-purpose-at-all-
except-to-test-things-on-Lugnet moron....

Don't tell me you're STILL reading this??!!!!!

God what a moronic moron you are........

Erin ;-p
--

Well, I was just sitting around in my underwear, eating cheezy poofs and
drinking beer when I saw this message (which is tough, mind you, cuz I'm at

DaveE