 Off-Topic / Testing / 879
  Re: test

(...) Trying to figure out why my linebreaks keep screwing up I believe this story well illustrates the first of three attitude problems that LEGO trains face. IMHO, unless these attitudes change, LEGO trains will never be the future of model (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: test

Linebreak test2. (...) I believe this story well illustrates the first of three attitude problems that LEGO trains face. IMHO, unless these attitudes change, LEGO trains will never be the future of model railroading. (Get comfortable, this is a long (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)