 Off-Topic / Testing / 598
Re: Mockup of piece 30056
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:06:07 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

I've always felt (slightly) guilty for rarely making all the parts in a
matched set.

In my opinion, any part is better than no parts!

And I made the middle part of the large pirate boat hull, but not the
bow or stern, or the smaller pirate boat hulls.

I can imagine that the bow and stern are much more difficult to do than
the middle part.

Good thing this is .test, so no one will ever read this.

Duh!

Fredrik