 Off-Topic / Testing / 582
  Anybody miss me?

Greetings y'all! I'm back from Germany and back online... FINALLY! So... did ya miss me? :-) Beth Reiten (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Anybody miss me?

(...) Hi, Beth! (...) Of *course* we did. Steve (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Anybody miss me?

(...) Ya, I was going through some older posts the other day and saw your name. "I wonder what happened to her?" (Apparently I missed the "going to Germany" post) -Tom McD. when replying, this is a test spamcake. no seriously it is. honest. have I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Anybody miss me?

Actually, I was in Germany when I discovered Lugnet. Then the Army decided we could come home a month early, and life got confused. Let me tell you, when your phone/Internet shuts off on 13 April, and you don't actually get back onto a newsgroup (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)