 Off-Topic / Testing / 5499
    test —Walt White
   pbLua beta 13c Ralph Hempel has given us pbLua which is a terrific free tool for programming the NXT. As a novice programmer, I had a bit of trouble getting it to work so I want to pass along my notes to other novices who might be interested. Feel (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test)