 Off-Topic / Testing / 5445
5444  |  5446
Subject:
ADDFOL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:01:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I remain astonished by the sophomoric stubbornness persistently exhibited by
so-called "adult" fans of LEGO on this web site. I am curious if it is a
developmental artifact of the kind of intellect that appreciates the challenges
of building with LEGO, or if it is a kind of "spoiled child" syndrome that
emerges from the indulgent luxury of accumulating large collections. Color
boycotts, festival muckraking, theme wars, etc; good grief. What I find ironic
is that no child I know would be so petty as to spoil the simple fun of playing
with LEGO with this kind of hot air. Truly, it takes an adult to introduce such
immaturity.

Happily, there are of course plenty of pleasant and productive communities
within Lugnet. I guess it is just time I started filtering out the static.

Carry on! Nothing to see here.