 Off-Topic / Testing / 5408
Re: testtesttest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 19:20:36 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.test, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.test, John Neal wrote:

test

No testing for you!! Come back--One Year!!!

Dave K
-test nazi

I didn’t expect a sort of Canadian Admonition....

Nobody expects the Canadian Admonition!

Their weapon is surprise... and beer.

...And ruthless efficiency. And an almost fanatical devotion to the medicinal properties of dope.

Amongst their weaponry are such diverse elements as....maybe Dave should post again.

I didn’t expect a kind of Canadian Admonition....

We do have nice, red uniforms ...