 Off-Topic / Testing / 5389
    Test —Jude Beaudin
   double click (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: Test —Jude Beaudin
   (...) double clicking does not cause it, but clicking post a second time after the http post is complete seems to make the duplicate posts creatable on demand, just like this one. Jude (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: Test —Jude Beaudin
     (...) K, maybe not like that one, but that was the fastest I have seen the server respond to a post in a very long time (under 2 mississippi's) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.test)