 Off-Topic / Testing / 535
  testing my format

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of lego pieces. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others may (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: testing my format

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: testing my format

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: testing my format

I have posted an rtl compliant version to rtl. basically it has additional instruction on how to find and join LUGNET (tm). thanks to all who helped! Looking at this thing, it seems to have the makings of a FAQ for the group...I'll have it if anyone (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: testing my format

I have posted an rtl compliant version to rtl. basically it has additional instruction on how to find and join LUGNET (tm). thanks to all who helped! Looking at this thing, it seems to have the makings of a FAQ for the group...I'll have it if anyone (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: testing my format

hey this is silly (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)