 Off-Topic / Testing / 5084
Re: testage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 02:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Trevyn Watson wrote:
I haven't forgotten. In fact, I'm coming on Saturday, and I may even
have a working robot. I've been reading rtlToronto all along, I just
haven't seen anything I want to comment on.

UMMmmmmm there was a CALL from calum ASKING who was coming.... ya know. that
would have been a nice post to reply to...

here cut and paste this:

-----------------snip--------
HI Calum,

i have a robot, no its not C$, my dad still is working on the code.  I will
bring my mini-duplo robot for balance of power. See you there.

All my love
Trevyn
-----------------end---------

see, that would have been fun to read.

:)

The testage message was to test message cancellation from Mozilla
Thunderbird 0.5. It doesn't work. I don't see the message anymore, but I
got a "New users start here" message, and it still appears on the web.

YA, i tried that too with moz 1.7.5  and i got the same thing.   i think it has something to do what what ross was saying, about removing from the local drive, and not the nntp.

at that point, i gave up, and can live with the fact that forever people will
see what i say.

(grin)

But enough chitchat. Must build.

your not DONE yet???

Trevyn

Chris Magno wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Trevyn Watson wrote:

egatset

DUDE!!!

welcome back. you forget where rtlToronto is?

Chris