 Off-Topic / Testing / 4968
Re: Notice of Pending LUGNET Posting Identity Change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:56:09 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IDr6BL.D8E@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Oliver Giesen wrote:
Welcome to BIG BLUE !

Welcome BACK, you mean... :-) (1983-1995)

See, you can not escape !

We will rule the WORLD!

...or at least get the outsourcing contract to run it.

Cheers
Oliver

I think I still have my IBM Songbook(1) copy here somewhere.

yup, still part of new hire orientation....though these days we only need to
sing when our manager is in the office.

We will take away your name and give you a number.

Yes! If I am lucky I'll get my old number back! Won't THAT be cool?

my former boss got his old number back

++Lar

1 - that's a real thing, from a long long time ago in IBM's history, in • the
Watson Sr. days...
see http://www.etypewriters.com/ibmsongs.htm