 Off-Topic / Testing / 4948
  Fisher Building

I just finished a large Lego replica of the Fisher Building. Check out the (URL) Brickshelf pictures> or the (URL) MOCpages>. (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX) !

  Re: Fisher Building

(...) OMG, that's really cool! Why the heck is this in off-topic.test? Shouldn't this be in .announce.moc with a followup to .town? Bruce (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.test, FTX)

  Re: Fisher Building

(...) What a gorgeous building! I am sending this to announce.moc/build :D Mel (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)