 Off-Topic / Testing / 4927
4926  |  4928
Subject:
Testing and testing and testing again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:43:41 GMT

Man!

After I was suspended for 24 hours for some ...well... arguable reasons I now
experience constantly problems when trying to post something to lugnet. Every
once in a while I get the message:

"Your message was not accepted"

Although I already regained my posting privileges. I don't know if it has
something to do with my posting privileges having been revoked for 24 hours, I
still know I never had problems to post before.

Please note, I do not suspect at all my current problems with the lugnet server
are the result of some bad will by any Admin™. I suspect, though, my current
problems are a direct result from my posting privileges having been revoked in
the past.

This outcome may be water on the mills of those who want those who once were
suspended to be permanentely stigmatised, however, that's not what Lugnet is
meant for.

Somewhat annoyed,
Jojo