 Off-Topic / Testing / 490
Re: zzzz Done Testing for today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 22:40:37 GMT

Kevin Salm wrote:
All done testing.  Could not get TIN to work, so will delete it
from harddrive.  Gravity works well, now I will just have to get
used to it so I can dump Outlook Express.

Gravity is a great program and very easy to use but also quite powerful
if needed.

How does everyone feel about using Gravity to read mail?  Without
MSOE, it's either Gravity or the old Standby Eudora Pro.  Cannot
post to newsgroups with Eudora can I?

You can't use mail with Gravity - it's a feature I want also.

On another note, I should have done this all months ago--sign on
to Lugnet, that is.  I have lurked here since it began but have
stuck with posting to RTL.  After all, someone has to stay around
at RTL and keep the riff raff in line and answer their stupid
questions.

I do that but I don't post as often as I used to - I won't get my 3rd
place of most-posted this time around.  I e-mail everyone who starts a
thread on ATL - funnily enough it is working the traffic is being kept
quite low - most of that is SPAM.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170