 Off-Topic / Testing / 4864
Re: name change test #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:46:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Melody Brown wrote:

To be honest I don't know what to do, I was told to email someone and I did,
about a week or so ago. But this name now isn't officially my name so if I can
get it changed, that would be good.

To change posting identities (and only that), go through email setup again using
your new desired name. But if you are a LUGNET member, it will require Todd to
change things. All you can do is mail Todd Lehman again, explaining again what
you want to do. if you copy me, or other admins I can try to remember to remind
him about it.

I wish there was a better process but it is not within my power to grant that
wish.