 Off-Topic / Testing / 4749
Re: Test post No. 2, FTX attempt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2004 21:38:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, John Ladasky wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, John Ladasky wrote:
And once I get it right, it's ready for the world.

Well, I didn't get it right... so is the problem simply that I forgot to
select "FTX" from the Format menu when I submitted the post?  Let's try
again...

<<http://brickshelf.com/gallery/aotus/Dad/Robo-chumps/robo-chumps_01.jpg>>

Wow, spiffy robots. Very 1950s and cartoony looking!