 Off-Topic / Testing / 4745
    Test post, ignore if you like —John Ladasky
   O.K., let's see if my posting priliveges have been granted. What, exactly, will happen to my email address when it appears on Lugnet? Since I already include the word "spam" in the (valid) address, it might look rather strange... - John (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: Test post, ignore if you like —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Nope, sorry, you have no prilly-veggies. I can get you a deal on some frilly-veggies though, and your privileges seem in good order. (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.test)