 Off-Topic / Testing / 4547
Re: We're hot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:37:19 GMT

Mmm...

I think is because everybody enter here to write extremely stupid things (and I
answer them)

I spent one full hour writing answers to those stupid messages in test, test.foo
and test.bar.
Then I send them. I'm using Outlook Express so I can write 1000 messages offline
and then I connect 2 minutes to send them.

(this is a stupid message, who would write so much in a test newsgroup?)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhk@jhkruer.com> escribió en el mensaje
off-topic.test is one of the hottest groups on Lugnet, according to the • traffic
page...

Wonder why.  :)

-JHK
¬<http://lego.jhkruer.com <http://jhkruer.com/me.gif>>