 Off-Topic / Testing / 4469
Re: The Pledge of Allegience...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:00:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Richard Marchetti wrote:

   Hmmm... Looks good to me. What does everyone else think?

“We, the Royal House of Blacktron, are not pleased. By command of Surt, Blacktron the First, you are ordered to surrender and place yourself into custody for summary execution before your peers.” -- Black Pearl, Lady Blacktron

Well now that is interesting. These Blacktron guys look exactly like Confederation Militia Army Troops. An interesting coincidence to be sure but ultimately irrelevant. When you show me a ship which isn’t really much bigger than the main cannons on mine, I have to assume your forces are not really a threat.

-General Insanity