 Off-Topic / Testing / 4359
Re: Testing 1...2...3...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 18:06:31 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, John P. Henderson wrote:
   I think I still prefer plain text, mostly because I am lazy but also because my PC is quickly going the way of the Mastadon. But what the heck, since I now have a few sig-fig images, mayhaps I should learn how to use them...

And how about some italics ?

Links? http://www.valyance.com/starship/myships/fiu-jiff.htm

Links with words A Starship Encounter

-H.