 Off-Topic / Testing / 4356
Re: Testing, what else
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, George Edward Godwin wrote:
Now that I finaly got authorised to post I will tyr here first before jumping
into the quagmire. :)

Signature? I probably have to pay to have a signature.

If I can make this work and it is as useful as it looks I will certainly sign
up.

Hmmm, how much more am I gonna write for a test message no one will read?

you'd be surprised how many people read the text newsgroups :)

btw, you don't need to pay for a signature, you just need to add it manually to
your posts.  There is (currently) no way to store your sigs on the server.

HTH!

Dan