 Off-Topic / Testing / 4017
    Re: Lugnet is easting my posts —Trevyn Watson
   Oh... it seems to be working now... lets try once more (the problem was that emailing the confirmation wasnt working) (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: Lugnet is easting my posts —Trevyn Watson
   nope. I still dont seem to be able to confirm my posts by replying to the email, whether i posted them the web interface or not. It works fine when i confirm the post using the web page given in the email though... anyone know where i should post (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)