 Off-Topic / Testing / 4014
  Lugnet is easting my posts

I was writing a post, on lugnet, and it was like BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP and then like, half of my post was gone. And I was like, huh? It devoured my post. It was a really good paper. And then I had to write it again, and I had to do (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

"Trevyn Watson" <4tee2@rogers.com> wrote in message news:H8D3DL.1K7@lugnet.com... (...) Here too. :( -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

Maybe what you need is a good west. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

Or maybe a northing? (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

Oh... it seems to be working now... lets try once more (the problem was that emailing the confirmation wasnt working) (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

nope. I still dont seem to be able to confirm my posts by replying to the email, whether i posted them the web interface or not. It works fine when i confirm the post using the web page given in the email though... anyone know where i should post (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Lugnet is easting my posts

(...) Easy now, Maggie, the poor guy's luck is going south! JOHN (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.test)