 Off-Topic / Testing / 3900
3899  |  3901
Subject:
Help! Please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:30:22 GMT

Hi!

When I'm logged in with my LUGNET member account I can not change my eMail
address that is shown with the messages I post. Unfortunatelly this eMail
address does not exist anymore. So I REALLY would like to change this
address but I seem not to have any chance to do that.

If anybody reads this message in a bottle: Please help!

Bye
Jojo