 Off-Topic / Testing / 3812
Re: S@H Brochure--discounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:37:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Dan Boger writes: [...]
I believe FTX doesn't work in postings, only in.... FTX pages :)  try going
to www.lugnet.com/~(your_member_number) and click on "create this page"...

:)

Dan

Well I'll be...

So there you are, confirmation--thanks Dan.

Dave K.

Sorry Dave. I made a false assumption. Some codes work only in posting - they
use a Perl script. They won't work on FTX pages. "set:" is one. Another
might be "part:" that links to the PartsRef.

The opposite is also true, as we just saw.

I think I just convinced Todd that he should work some more on that.
  he-hee-heee! :-p  [guilty chuckle]  ;-)

He or I will let you know if your options expand.

-Suz