 Off-Topic / Testing / 3656
  Icicles, popsicles, test...ing one two three

Just checking that the registration went OK, and that everything's in order at my end too. So strange that somebody should actually read this! Maybe I should tell you something interesting, now that you've made the effort. McDonalds serves 8% of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Icicles, popsicles, test...ing one two three

Orange juice almost came out of my nose when i read that subject! I'm not sure why it was so funny though... :) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Icicles, popsicles, test...ing one two three

(...) It's the /only/ way to check that a microphone works ;). D (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Icicles, popsicles, test...ing one two three

(...) Ponder this, If Ray Crocks wife only made one dollar a day from each store, I don't have the numbers during this test, but think about what the real numbers are$ (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.test)