 Off-Topic / Testing / 3367
    testing —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   I'm a newbie! I've signed up as a LUGNET member, but havn't gotten my member confirmation e-mail (i obviously got my posting e-mail); how long does it usually take? Also do i need a LUGNET number to sign up on Brickshelf? (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: testing —Jason Spears
   (...) Welcome! (...) I seem to recall it taking about a week. But this was over a year ago now. Speaking of which I still haven't recieved my membership package, so I can assume that will never come. Suz, is it fair to say that these won't be sent (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.admin.general)