 Off-Topic / Testing / 322
Re: Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, carbon60@bigfoot.com (Carbon 60) writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:
slrn, trn, tin, Forte Free Agent, Microplanet Gravity*, Netscape
Messenger...

I hate Free Agent - it looks so complicated and uninviting but some
people love it.  I use Microplanet Gravity - I wan them to add an e-mail
bit to it and I'll ditch Netscape Messenger.

* 30-day trial. Worth buying.

Really?...

Yeah, really!  (I thought you said you just liked it.)

Gravity is wicked configurable...  I'd been using Free Agent for months but
switched to a registered copy of Gravity in February.  Free Agent has much
better and much faster GUI code but Gravity beats it hands-down in overall
geek-useability and filtering.  I haven't tried regular Agent, so maybe I
shouldn't bash Free Agent.  (Plus I swore by Free Agent for so long. :)

--Todd