 Off-Topic / Testing / 3003
    Re: boulders on shoulders —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) What Katie had to say was a complete non-sequiter to what I had to say - it didn't relate, I couldn't tell what her real point was through the sarcasm, she effectively misquoted me, and seemed to be under the impression that I am recruiting (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: boulders on shoulders —Duane Hess
     (...) As I interpreted it, and mind you it could be a case of snippage, she was responding to "A failing on minorities and women to understand the Libertarian message?". She seemed to be pointing out that she is a woman and does get the message. It (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: boulders on shoulders —Maggie Cambron
   (...) As I see it, her response (and she can CMIIAW!) was basically a rant triggered by issues you raised. You just happened to be the one to set it off. I recognize it because at one time or another I have agreed with everything she wrote-- okay, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.debate)