 Off-Topic / Testing / 2925
Re: Private for Larry P.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 21:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Larry - do you use any of the instant messanger tools? Perhaps I can get the
file to you that way...

No, sorry...

I AM getting your mails (assuming you sent me just 2 today), but you must
not be getting my replies. Try just mailing it to me and I will answer back
here when I get it.

Got it. Thanks muchly! Turns out the problem is that you can't start with
numbers. Simple, really.

In fact I just went ahead and put it up although I want to make some more
changes to it (like resetting the radio button to "none of the
predetermined" when any drop down choice is taken)

Anyone who wants to play with it is welcome.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/MTW/MTW-2001colorSelector_JS.html

Please don't press submit unless you actually bought something, thanks, but
have fun.

++Lar