 Off-Topic / Testing / 2921
Re: Private for Larry P.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 14:14:32 GMT

Larry,

I got the app working under the "this does not work" section. So the SELECT
values are set based on the predefine the user picks. It is pretty neat. And
it works under IE 5 and NS 4.7x.

I'm still waiting on my email server to spring back from the edge of
oblivion. Amazing how much trust we put into network technology....

Bryan

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Larry - my email is down. *But I got the JS working.* I will email you • when
my #%@! email server is back up. -- Bryan

Roger that, I saw and replied...

sorry for the waste of bandwidth in lugnet.trains.

FUT off-topic.test... but let me say this, if Bryan has some good stuff • for
me, what is already a nifty app will be even niftier! (go look in market • if
you want to see what it's all about) So it's not a TOTAL Waste of • Bandwidth

++Lar