 Off-Topic / Testing / 2852
2851  |  2853
Subject:
Inventory for Themes/Space/Futuron/set-6893.inv
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:29:47 GMT

This inventory may be freely used, distributed, corrected or added to databases.
Jennifer and Dan Boger are especially welcome use this inventory in any way they
see fit. Please just credit me for doing the inventory.

Set: 6893
Set Theme: Space / Futoron

Printed Material: Instruction Book 120594

Disclaimer: I bought this set on EBay as "complete", it might miss extra parts.

Piece Count: 110
Minifigs: 2

Qty Part Color Name Notes
------- ------- ------- ------------------------------- ----------------

Qty Part Color Name Notes
------- ------- ------- ------------------------------- ----------------
1 2446 Yellow Minifig Helmet
1 2447 Blue-T Minifig Helmet Visor
1 3626bp01 Yellow Minifig Head with Standard Grin Pattern
1 970 Yellow Minifig Hips
1 971 Yellow Minifig Leg Right
1 972 Yellow Minifig Leg Left
1 973p65 Yellow Minifig Torso with Futuron Pattern
1 975 Yellow Minifig Arm Right
1 976 Yellow Minifig Arm Left
2 977 Yellow Minifig Hand

Qty Part Color Name Notes
------- ------- ------- ------------------------------- ----------------
1 2446 Blue Minifig Helmet
1 2447 Blue-T Minifig Helmet Visor
1 3626bp01 Yellow Minifig Head with Standard Grin Pattern
1 970 Blue Minifig Hips
1 971 Blue Minifig Leg Right
1 972 Blue Minifig Leg Left
1 973p65 Blue Minifig Torso with Futuron Pattern
1 975 Blue Minifig Arm Right
1 976 Blue Minifig Arm Left
2 977 Blue Minifig Hand