 Off-Topic / Testing / 2644
    This is only a test —Todd Trotter
   This is me. I'm testing my ability to post to newsgroups. I'm pushing the little keys and the letters are appearing on the screen. It's soooo much fun. When I'm done I'll be able to interact with the real world. And when I say the real world, I mean (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.test)