 Off-Topic / Testing / 2466
Re: Test?! I hate tests!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:09:40 GMT

test response.
It appears that if I have Eudora and Netscape up, Eudora intercepts all
reply attempts, whether they be email or newsgroup replies.  Yuck.  This
is sent from inside NSCP with Eudora shut down.

Testing more.

Jim Files wrote:

I particularly hate the feeling I get when I don't believe I'm fully
prepared.

Hopefully, this one will go alright.

--
ICQ:27292190