 Off-Topic / Testing / 2425
Re: Testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 16:55:51 GMT

Weird, I went to post this reply in a window and it would say it was posting
the message but Netscape was not doing anything so I tried the test in a
different window and it worked fine. I then replied in the second window and it
was fine but my first window still says it is posting but netscape shows no
sign of activity. The really weird part is I can preview the message and that
works fine. I guess Netscape is messed up some how.

I guess I will blame Uncle Bill for this one cause it is on an NT station. :-)

Jude

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Arthur writes:
Now on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=492981971

There are a few the same, this one is getting silly bids for some reason.
The rest are in the $40 - $60 band.

If Gore does win, these will be good. Otherwise, they are no more than a
curiosity?

FUT o.t.fun

It looks like someone has been messing around.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=492981971&ed=973948987

The price has dropped a lot.

Jude