 Off-Topic / Testing / 241
Re: test from Outlook Express from IE5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:35:29 GMT

On Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:38:39 GMT, Huw Millington uttered the following
profundities...
test

My latter experiences with OE4 would suggest, don't bother!
It was unable to cope with too many newsgroups, and adding
Lugnet to the number of Usenet groups I had was too much for
it. It crashed, deleting all references to subscribed NG's. The
actual messages were still cached, but with no means of marrying
them up again! I spent a few hours re-subscribing, downloading
of headers, etc., all for it to crash again a week later.

Though I very much like the idea of integrated news/mail apps,
my experiences with OE4 means I shall not bother with 5.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/