 Off-Topic / Testing / 2057
Re: But 6416 is better
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 02:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Phil Schilling writes:
At least I think so.

Belleville is my favourite theme in the whole world!

:-)

Ug.  I can't believe I actually wrote that!  I'm a Technics person.  RCX and
pneumatics are cool.

Just wanted to figure out if I could post yet.

So ignore these messages.

Now if I could only figure out how to delete them, I'd be all set.