 Off-Topic / Testing / 190
    Re: test post —Steve Bliss
   (...) That's interesting -- I *swear* I posted that as a new message, not a follow-up. But when I retrieved messages this morning, Free Agent shows it as a followup. No references tag on it. Huh. Must be that Free Agent just collects unattached (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: test post —Richard Dee
     On Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:10:36 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities... (...) Shows as a followup on Gravity as well. (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: test post —Jasper Janssen
   (...) There is a setting somewhere: "Enable threading by subject header" This is a good thing for repetitive postings of, say, FAQs, which aren't threaded (which is a failing of the poster, but heck...) But it's a bad thing for groups with lots of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)