 Off-Topic / Testing / 187
186  |  188
Subject:
test post
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 02:32:01 GMT

of course

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: test post

(...) That's interesting -- I *swear* I posted that as a new message, not a follow-up. But when I retrieved messages this morning, Free Agent shows it as a followup. No references tag on it. Huh. Must be that Free Agent just collects unattached (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)