 Off-Topic / Testing / 1500
Re: First Timer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Clark Stephens writes:
This is only a test. Had this been an actual Lego emergency, the stores in
your area would have informed you how to properly buy the plastic, how to
store the plastic, where to sort the plastic, and how to build the plastic.
Remember, this is only a test.

Are--are--are you sure?
Should I, um, um, buy any eh, poke-poke-poke... Central Park... um, should I--
I--I buy any canned goods? Or cereal? Should they be, um, plastic or edible?

:-) Y2K has been a success, why can't this be?!

-Shiri