 Off-Topic / Testing / 1119
Re: Let's see if I can get this right...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.test
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 16:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Life is but a walking shadow,
A poor player that struts and frets
His hour upon the stage and then is
Heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot,
Full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

I here ya brother!  Hey, looks like this webposter thing
works pretty slick.  Off to the real groups...