 Off-Topic / Testing / 1001
  tset

TEST (Please ignore if possible!) O'GEL ® We here at O'GEL® are developing a new mind control substance called h0LDE9/1 (Holde for short) O'GEL® thinks that this substance will revolutionize the way people will not think. To order HOLDE please call (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: tset

Erin, does this O'GEL have an email. I have some questions. Do they support the dumbing down of children by providing them with bits of ABS plastic that can only be used to build one or two things? Are they the ones responsible for the encroachment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.test)