 Off-Topic / Pun / 961
  Groan of the week #14

A guy goes to a psychiatrist. "Doc, I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam; then I'm a teepee; then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?" The doctor replies: "It's very simple. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Groan of the week #14

(...) Ross, That one is dome. But overall, you keep covering big top-ics. I bet you are really pup-ular and have a lot of people in your camp. The only way to find out for sure is to canvas your area with a pole. Jude (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Groan of the week #14

(...) Id is a shame I'm afreud that the wake of this trauma is couched in suggestive language. -John (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)