 Off-Topic / Pun / 958
Re: Groan of the week #12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Ross Crawford writes:
"You all know what this means -- the Czech is in the male."

Did Czech mate taste better? (Chess wondering)

John, that was terrible.  I should clock you for it.  Can't believe how
board you must be...

Don't be Russian to judgment, Tim; I know I'm a Spain in the butt, but Greece,
give me a break so I can Finnish, Kenya?

BTW beware of beagles in bubblewrap coming your way...

-John