 Off-Topic / Pun / 934
Re: Groan of the week #6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:56:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, Ross Crawford writes:
A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the
lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the
manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they
asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts
boasting in an open foyer."

So a Rabbi is walking thru a forest...
He comes upon a little hill.  At hte top of this hill was a giant.  The
giant was doing something weird (as if a giant standing on top of a hill in
the middle of a forest wasn't weird enuf for ya!)
Anyway, this giant, so the Rabbi was noticing, was kicking these little blue
dudes down the hill.  These little blue dudes would fall down the hill, get
up, and run back up to the giant again to get kicked, again!
Well! says the Rabbi to himself, What goes on here?
He walked up to one of the little blue dudes and the little blue dude says
'We're Trids!  We run up the hill and that big mean giant kicks us down the
hill!!'
So the Rabbi gathers his courage, walks up the hill, and waits for the giant
to kick him.  The giant blatantly ignores the Rabbi.  The Rabbi proceeds to
walk up and down the hill a few times, and notes how the little Trids are
tumbling all around him, and running back up the hill.
So he goes right up to the giant.
'Hey!  What's with not kicking me?  Why just kick these little guys?'
Wait for it...
See it coming??
The giant replies...
'Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids!'