 Off-Topic / Pun / 897
Re: Adding the SF Coaches...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 04:14:56 GMT

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, John Neal writes:

Shiri Dori wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Or you would say "running A-B-B-A".

<snip>

Mamma Mia! There you trainheads go again...

-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.pun, and please don't kill me. ;-)

No worries, everything is hunky, Dori.

I'm kinda hungry though, I think I'll go get a Neal.

lol, I get more junk mail addressed to: John Meal!

This entire thread is driving me (Chiquita) bananas!  How Swede it is:-)

-John

-Shiri