 Off-Topic / Pun / 887
Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Of course, the question burning in everybody's mind is:

Who's the lucky devil who's going to get engine #666?

That sure will be one interesting Satan Fe Super Chief.

;)

If I get engine #666 I think I'll offer it in trade to Mel Brown for a supply
of Vegemite!  :D

Maggie C. (who should station this post strictly in o-t.fun as I cannot think
of any train puns beside my weak attempt here)