 Off-Topic / Pun / 841
    Re: Javelin or Shot-put —Martin Scragg
   (...) I hope this doesn't turn into a marathon thread. I don't think you have really thought through all the hurdles that that this topic could bring up. People may jump to conclusions! Not that I want to give you the run around, but maybe a pole (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Javelin or Shot-put —Shiri Dori
     (...) No, you missed that thread, vault-age was batter-y-ed up by Lindsay and Ross. Lenz not go there, the capacitance of my brain is decreasing exponentially as we speak. Maybe I should go drink some RC cola, but either way, my power is approaching (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Javelin or Shot-put —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yeah, we wouldn't want to have to swim through another one of those... (...) I don't think I could weight that long - jump straight in!! ROSCO (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)